Florida State Hearing Aids, Inc. has numerous products available for the lowest guaranteed prices in the Greater Daytona Beach area. While Julie can sell, service, and repair all brands of in-canal and behind-the-ear hearing aids, she knows there are two brands that most people want. Siemens and Starkey have proven to be two of the most reliable brands on the market which is why Julie is a Starkey & Siemens Board Certified Hearing Aid Specialist.
Are you a federal employee? You may be entitled to receive free hearing aids! Ask us how. We are a Blue Cross/Blue Shield provider and we now accept Medicaid, along with other insurance plans. We now offer one year 0% APR financing as well for your convenience!
Our hearing aid center has the full line of Siemens hearing aids. This includes wireless accessories to connect you to your smartphone, TV, computer, and Bluetooth audio system. Available products from this brand include:
- Receiver In-Canal Hearing Aids
- Behind the Ear Hearing Aids
- In-the-Ear Hearing Aids
- Active Kids & Teens Hearing Aids
- Custom Hearing Protection—for noise pollution, protecting swimmers, hunters, musicians, and other professionals who are in any environment with prolonged loud noise exposure.
Starkey is a nationally renowned manufacturer of products with the latest hearing aid technology. Their products include hearing aid types such as:
- Hearing Aids Specialized for Tinnitus
- Hearing Amplifiers (all the sound amplification, minus the advanced features of hearing aids)
For 16 years, EarQ has helped individuals reclaim conversations, hear movie dialog once again, and much more with their innovative hearing aid products. Florida State Hearing Aids works with this brand to offer many of their products. With over 60 product varieties, they have every type of hearing aid with features such as:
- Wireless Capabilities
- Water Resistance
- Tinnitus Therapy
- 3 Performance Levels
Contact us today to learn more about our products or to schedule an appointment.